Project management training workshop - Week 3
Training materials for week 3: Roles and phases
The videos and presentations for week 3 are uploaded to the Google folder, here This week there are two videos:
Any questions please ask away via email or on WildHub. One of my tasks for this week is to add you all on LinkedIn, you can ignore my request if you like! I won’t be offended. If I haven’t added you it is because I haven’t found you, so feel free to add me instead, here is the link.
A few tips/reminders:
- If you’ve lost the link to join in with the live sessions you can find it in the welcome document here or on pinned on the left of the WildHub room.
- If you can’t make the live sessions and would like a recording of it please put your name here, no need to email me.
- You can find an overview of the exercises that are within the pre-recorded sessions and links to relevant documents here.
A few random things that we were chatting about before the live session:
- This is what call ducks look like - cute! Also good for eating slugs. Matt's recommendation was using brambles as a slug barrier.
- Here is some more information about the silk road mountain race which looks incredible and incredibly hard! 🚴
Thank you for your contributions about how you can get more out of this training, I will follow up on this later in the week.
All the best,
Beth and Lucy