Conservation Career-Boosters are a growing range of short online courses to start, switch or speed up your career as a professional wildlife conservationist. To date, we’ve shared 29,767 conservation jobs, and identified the top skills that are sought after by conservation employers across the globe.
The goal of this course is to help you confidently be able to plan and deliver effective communications activities, during your career as a wildlife conservationist. Making you more employable, competitive and better at your job.
The structure of the course follows a detailed analysis of what employers are looking for when hiring early-career conservationists.
During the course you’ll learn, how to:
- Produce a communications plan for conservation projects.
- Write engaging copy about conservation projects.
- Get press and media coverage for conservation projects.
- Build and engage audiences on social media for conservation projects.
- Create content to support conservation campaigns.
- Measure the success of your communications activities.
Full details can be found here -> https://www.conservation-careers.com/conservation-career-booster-communications/
Closes Friday 27th November for new enrollments.