Join us for a free webinar with Jette Stubbs, Career & Business Coach and Creator of The Happy Career Formula for purpose-driven overwhelmed and underemployed new entrepreneurs, seasoned professionals and recent graduates.
Meet our guest speaker | Jette Stubbs
Jette Stubbs is a Career & Business Coach, and Creator of The Happy Career Formula. When she graduated from university as an international student during a recession, she had 90 days to find a job or leave the country with 0 connections and no family in the country.
Jette realized she had a ton of skills, but no idea how to market herself! She had to learn quickly. And she had a lot of self-doubt. She ended up going from 0% response rate to 100+ applications to a 70% response rate to 10 applications.
As a Career Coach, she has worked with career development across 40+ industries from aerospace engineering, business, healthcare, music, visual arts, zoology and so much more! She's worked with new graduates, graduate school applicants, seasoned professionals, and corporate executives.
What you'll learn
- 1 practical shift and a framework to sell yourself, so you can stop fumbling over your words and become more confident
- 5 steps to land more jobs you love, so you can convince employers to hire you or show your current employer you can do more
- The top 15 progress killers along the way, including how to avoid and fix each oneHow to shift from building experience to solving problems
- The STAR framework to sell yourself, build resumes/CVs, answer interview questions, and more
- 5 steps from finding what you love to do to negotiating salary
When | Tuesday 29th June 7:30pm - 8:30pm UK time.
Where | The event will be held via Zoom.
How | Please register your details below to get the details for how to participate.
Please note that space is limited and we recommend you join the event early to ensure a space. We will also live stream via YouTube and share a recording after the event.