Does it feel like you need to be a superhuman to land a conservation job? If you're among the 85% of conservation job seekers suffering from application burn-out without seeing results, chances are you're not using evidence to your advantage.
Evidence is the single most powerful tool you can use to land a conservation job, but fewer than 10% of conservation applicants know how to use evidence well.
"Being in science and research, you really would have thought I would have thought about evidencing my claims about myself, but it just didn't occur to me to do that in a CV" - Belinda Laybourne.
Don't underestimate the importance of evidence and risk missing your dream job opportunity!
Join Conservation Careers Director Dr Nick Askew and Head of Engagement Kristi Foster for a free webinar to learn how to quickly and easily evidence your skills, and start getting noticed by conservation employers - whether you're a graduate, career switcher or professional.
What you'll learn
- What evidence is and how it can transform your applications.
- How to identify your best evidence quickly and easily.
- How to showcase evidence using career success stories in your CV/resume & cover letter.
- How to use evidence whether you're a graduate, career switcher or professional.
- How to think outside the box and evidence your skills in creative ways.
Bring your questions and get live answers from Nick and Kristi.