The Environmental Law Students' Association at the National University of Singapore is hosting a webinar "Zoonosis emergence and wildlife trade".
Registration details are here bit.ly/elsa-augpanel
When: Friday, August 28th: 3pm to 4.30pm UTC+8 (8am-9.30am BST)
1) Prof Lye Lin Heng (Adjunct Professor, NUS Faculty of Law)
2) Dr Ian Mendenhall (Principal Research Scientist, Duke-NUS Medical School)
3) Dr Madhu Rao (Senior Advisor, Wildlife Conservation Society)
4) Ms Anbarasi Boopal (Deputy Chief Executive, ACRES)
5) Ms Zhang Wen (Y3 GLB Student, NUS Faculty of Law)
Please note that the session will be recorded and footage may be used for publicity purposes.