WildHub volunteer opportunity
Do you like to bring things in motion and are you interested in supporting our global, member-led community of conservation professionals? We are now recruiting WildHub volunteers! Application deadline: 12 April
- Position Type: Unpaid, voluntary position
- Location: Home based anywhere in the world
- Hours: Up to the volunteer, weekly
- Duration: Up to the volunteer or WildTeam, minimum of 6 months preferred
- Application deadline: April 12th 2021
- Proposed start date: 1 May 2021
The focus of the volunteer will be to support the Community Manager in growing the WildHub community, maintaining and improving the online platform, and encouraging engagement within the community. The work will be done remotely, and requires access to a laptop/PC and internet connection.
Voluntary activities could include:
- Processing new memberships (including verifying new members);
- Promoting WildHub members and community content through WildHub’s Facebook page, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts;
- Moderating content; locating content to suitable channels and rooms and ensuring that members follow our community and contributor guidelines;
- Assisting in the answering of member questions and requests;
- Assisting in organising and implementing WildHub events and collaborative events with partners.
The most important qualities we look for in our volunteers is the “one team” approach. We select people who are highly motivated in achieving the WildHub’s goal, think of and/or positively participate in activities that bind the community together, help and respect others, adhere to WildHub’s values and actively encourage diversity (e.g. in thoughts and actions).
How to apply
Please complete this form by the application deadline. We will contact you by April 26th 2021 to arrange an online interview if we think you could be suitable.