Week 1 - PMWC 🌱
Welcome to week 1 of PMWC
You've already had this material via email, but I am also posting it here to keep everything in one place.
WEEK 1 VIDEOS
Within the shared folder, there is a subfolder called ‘Week 1’, here. Within this folder you will find the following videos:
- Training workshop overview
- Welcome from Adam (WildTeam Executive director)
- Introduction to PMWC
- Introduction to the WildHub message board.
There are also the PDFs of the presentation slides.
BEFORE THE FIRST LIVE SESSION
Before the first live session please can you:
- Watch the first 4 videos
- Read the welcome document, here
- Introduce yourself in this WildHub private room (referred to as the message board in the training videos). If possible, do this as a post, rather than a conversation and make sure you select the room to post it within. See the WildHub video for guidance.
As all training updates and messages will now be sent via WildHub it is worth taking a moment to review your notification settings for WildHub, here is a video all about notifications. If you would rather have weekly email updates please let me know.
All the documents are nested within one higher-level folder, but because of the way that Google Drive works this isn’t always obvious. I’d recommend adding the top-level folder, here, to your Drive to make it easier to find the files. You can find more information and the link to the live sessions in the welcome document here.
FIRST LIVE SESSION
The first live session will be at either 10 am or 6 pm GMT on the 18th of January. Please see the welcome document in the Google folder for details about the software needed for the live sessions. We'll always be online half an hour before if you have questions or want to chat
If you have any questions please get in touch via email or on here. We are looking forward to seeing you in the live sessions soon.
Beth, Lucy and Matthew