Week 1 - SDWC 🐝
All you need to know for week 1
Here are the week 1 training materials again so everything is in one place here on WildHub.
WEEK 1 VIDEOS
Within the shared Google folder, there is a subfolder called ‘Week 1’, here. Within this folder you will find the following videos:
- Training workshop overview
- Welcome from Adam Barlow (WildTeam Executive director)
- Introduction to Strategy Development for Wildlife Conservation (SDWC)
- Introduction to WildHub.
BEFORE THE FIRST LIVE SESSION
Before the first live session please can you:
- Watch the first four videos
- Introduce yourself here within the WildHub private room (referred to as the message board in the training videos) Remember to select a room when creating a post (drop-down menu on the right-hand side).
As all training updates and messages will now be sent via WildHub it is worth taking a moment to review your notification settings for WildHub, here is a video all about notifications. If you would rather have weekly email updates please let me know.
All the documents are nested within one higher-level folder, but because of the way that Google Drive works this isn’t always obvious. I’d recommend adding the top-level folder, here, to your Drive to make it easier to find the files. If you'd like any Google Drive advice please don't hesitate to get in touch.
FIRST LIVE SESSION
The first live session will be at either 10 am GMT or 6 pm GMT on the 10th of February. Please see the welcome document in the Google folder, here, for details about the software needed for the live sessions.
If you have any questions please get in touch via email or on the message board.
I’m excited to see you all soon in the live session!