Coral Conservation Art Pattern 3-week Workshop invites participants to visualize and communicate coral conservation. Using illustration, participants will develop their own visual perspectives on the theme, which will then contribute to a repeatable surface pattern.
Instructor: Tom Henderson
Guest Scientist: Dr. Craig Dahlgren
- Three Class Meetings via ZOOM
- Dates: September 5; 12 & 19, 2021
- Time: 10am-12pm Eastern Standard Time / 3pm-5pm British Standard Time
- Cost: $75 (fee waivers available)
- More info and registration: https://creatureconserve.com/register-for-a-workshop-coral-conservation-art-pattern