CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: CONSERVATION & COMMUNITIES FELLOWSHIP
Global Diversity Foundation, Mowgli Mentoring and Common Purpose are delighted to be launching our new Conservation and Communities Fellowship (CCF): a tailored learning and development programme for Global South leaders. We seek to bring greater equity in conservation funding flows from the Global North by helping Global South civil society organisations directly access funds for their projects.
- Are you a leader or manager in a local civil society organisation in the Global South?
- Do you wish to enhance your leadership, programme management and donor engagement skills?
- Do you want to be part of a supportive network of peers who face similar challenges?
- Is your work at the intersection of biodiversity and livelihoods?
If so, we can help you fundraise for your organisation, successfully implement programmes and measure their impact, and grow a supportive peer-learning and mentoring community!
Criteria: Applicants must be working in a civil society organisation in a Least Developed Country, Low Income Country or Lower Middle Income Country (see the DAC list here). We are seeking highly motivated individuals committed to positive change, who can demonstrate leadership potential and capability. If you are able to critically assess personal and organisational challenges and clearly articulate your learning requirements and needs, then this fellowship is for you!
- Read more and apply here
- Deadline for applications: 17 September 2023
- Timeline and location: Online sessions: 1 November 2023 to 31 August 2024; in-person event in May 2024 in Morocco