Who is this for? Conservation professionals, early career starters and career-switchers. So far, we have trained nearly 1,500 conservationists from 91 countries, working for organisations such as the Worldwide Fund for Nature, the Wildlife Conservation Society and the Wildlife Trusts. You can see all of our graduates here.
When is it? 13th March to 1st May 2023 (7 weeks, 4 hours learning/week).
What will I learn? This training workshop has been developed with input from funders and experienced practitioners to help conservationists create high-quality grant applications.
You will learn how to:
- Select the grant that is right for your project.
- Gather the information needed to develop your grant application.
- Create content for the application.
- Enhance and refine that content to make sure your application stands out and is easy to understand.
- Process the application from submission to responding to the result.
Find out more about what you'll learn by clicking on the manual below:
What will my learning experience be like? You will learn through:
- Pre-recorded videos sent out each week for you to learn from in your own time
- Live expert-led sessions every Monday, starting on 20th March: 2 live session times available (10.30am or 5.30pm GMT) to fit your schedule
- If you miss a live session you can still watch it in your own time later on
- A multiple-choice exam to help you focus your learning efforts and assess your own ability. On passing the exam you will get a certificate to show others (e.g. managers or potential employers) that you have attained this skill.
How much does it cost? The full cost is £220/person but there are bursaries available. To apply, simply complete this form.
How do I sign up? Click on this link.