You're invited to Tribe, a new leadership learning program! 🎉
The future of conservation depends on our leadership more than ever. And it begins with each one of us investing more in ourselves and our teams; to learn, grow, and evolve.
I’m thrilled to invite fellow WildHub community members to Design Pathways’ new online learning program Tribe!
Tribe is a highly selective 6-week personal and professional development experience for mid- to late-career managers, directors, and executives. Our program is for you if you lead teams and/or programs and care about bringing out the best in yourself and others.
Tribe is not a watch and listen alone online course. It is a learn and do together social learning experience that is guided, actionable, thought-provoking, and fun.
You'll be able to:
- Prioritize leadership learning goals to gain clarity and design for your success
- Adopt mindsets to reframe your thinking, support your well-being, and fuel your resilience
- Boost your productivity and remove obstacles to your time, energy, and focus
- Develop a more open, collaborative, and high-performing team culture
- Give and receive honest and actionable feedback to learn from failure and drive change
- Assessment to create your personalized Leadership Design Plan with a coach
- 6 weekly live Zoom video 1.5 hour sessions with exercises, coaching, and reflections
- Practical methods and proven strategies from leadership experts in Silicon Valley
- Tribe of peers to provide feedback and support in a safe, confidential space
- Worksheets, activities, and check-ins to immediately apply what you learned
- Tribe certificate to honor and celebrate your achievement
You’ll also walk away equipped with a design toolkit, lifelong friendships, and a Leadership Success Roadmap to continue your learning journey and accomplish your mission. We will be your champion each step of the way!
Our first Tribe kicks off in July and spots are limited. Ready to get started?
Learn more and apply to Tribe!