Who is this for? Conservation professionals, early career starters and career-switchers. So far, we have trained over 1,330 conservationists from 90 countries, working for organisations such as the Worldwide Fund for Nature, the Wildlife Conservation Society and the Wildlife Trusts. You can see all of our graduates here.
When is it? 24th February to 31st March 2022 (6 weeks, 4 hours learning/week).
What will I learn? This training workshop has been developed with input from experienced practitioners to help conservationists create effective strategies for conservation projects of any type or size.
You will learn how to:
- Assess the current situation, to better understand and document the situation you are trying to change
- Plan the impact you want to achieve
- Plan the work you will carry out to achieve that impact
- Adapt your strategy to your needs and situation.
Find out more about what you'll learn by clicking on the manual below:
What will my learning experience be like? You will learn through:
- Pre-recorded videos sent out each week for you to learn from in your own time
- Live expert-led sessions every Thursday. 2 live session times available (10.00am or 5.30pm GMT/BST) to fit your schedule
- If you miss a live session you can still watch it in your own time later on
- A multiple-choice exam to help you focus your learning efforts and assess your own ability. On passing the exam you will get a certificate to show others (e.g. managers or potential employers) that you have attained this skill.
How much does it cost? The cost is £195/person but there are discount options available. More information is available here.
How do I sign up? Click on this link.