Would you like to get noticed by potential employers, make new connections and grow your professional conservation network?
LinkedIn is a great place to network professionally, but it can seem mysterious at the start! Find out how to get linked IN!
Join Conservation Careers' Head of Community, Dr Fernando Mateos-González, for a free webinar to learn how to use LinkedIn as a conservationist - whether you're a student, graduate, career switcher or professional.
What you'll learn
- How can LinkedIn help me as a job seeker or conservation organisation?
- How do recruiters and conservation employers recruit on LinkedIn?
- What is the best way to get noticed on LinkedIn when job hunting?
- What should I include in my LinkedIn profile, especially if I'm new to conservation?
- How can I find conservation organisations and 'hidden' jobs on LinkedIn?
- How do I create a conservation network on LinkedIn if I'm new to the sector?
- When and how should I approach potential employers?
- What's the 'etiquette' for making connections?
Bring your questions and get live answers from Fernando!
When | Tuesday 24th May 2022 7:30pm - 8:30pm UK time.
Where | The event will be held via Zoom.