In our deep dive we celebrated our members' conservation success in building capacity for conservation; we learned from each other and provided mutual encouragement to your fellow conservationists! I realise not all of your questions were answered and some of you were not able to join the session at all because of our 100 participants cap. So please continue to ask questions to our panelists by posting these below their blogs on WildHub (you need to be logged in as a member to do so - free registration). Just click on a panelists' name below and you will be taken to their blog.
- Format: Brief presentations by the panelists followed by a Q&A with participants.
- Target audience: Conservationists
- Length: 60 minutes
- Trang Nguyen - Founder and Director, WildAct, Vietnam
- Kate Vannelli - Director, Global Conservation Corps, US
- Shaleen Attre - Co-founder IndianSnakes, India
- Eva Rehse - Director, Global GreenGrants Fund, UK
- Jessie Panazzolo - Founder of Lonely Conservationists, Australia
- Sheherazade - President of Tambora Muda, Indonesia
- Moderator: Allison Catalano, Phd Candidate, Imperial College London
- Technical expertise: Beth Robinson, WildLearning Specialist, WildTeam UK
- Organiser: Thirza Loffeld, Community Manager, WildHub, UK
We used Zoom for this session, kindly provided by WildTeam, UK.
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on WildHub, please sign in
Here are the two reports I reference on gender and environment:
Our Voices, Our Environment - The State of Funding for Women's Environmental Action, by Global Greengrants Fund and Prospera International Network of Women's Funds
Climate Justice and Women's Rights - A Guide to Supporting Grassroots Women's Action by Global Greengrants Fund