Leaders have a lot of responsibilities and competing demands for their time and energy. They can feel exhausted trying to keep up, disorganized and unable to focus, underpaid and undervalued, and disconnected from the people and things that really matter.
Does any of this sound familiar or resonate with you? You are not alone. Taking the necessary time to pause and reflect can be difficult, especially when we don’t know where to start.
When we fail to reflect, we lose perspective, get stuck, and are less productive. We risk not showing up as our best selves for our teams and loved ones and doing our best work.
We want you to be the designer of your life and kick off 2022 happy and strong. Because every leader deserves to thrive. And your mission depends on you and your team. That’s why we created a practical personal and professional development experience called Design Your Best Year Yet.
In this workshop, we’ll guide you through a step-by-step process and equip you with actionable tools to look back at 2021, plan ahead, and intentionally achieve your goals.
Workshop date and time:
- Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7 am - 9 am PST / 3 pm - 5 pm GMT
You'll be able to:
- Take stock and gain perspective on what you experienced in 2021
- Celebrate your accomplishments and uncover what you’ve learned over the past year
- Identify what you want to change to make better decisions and align with the life you truly want to live
- Define your vision and set clear personal and professional goals to improve your focus and direction in 2022
- Upgrade your systems to confidently act on your goals and track your progress throughout the new year
- 2 hr live guided workshop with thoughtful reflections, engaging activities, and planning tools
- Connections with a small, intimate group of peers
- Workbook with more than 10 practical exercises (plus fun activities!) to apply immediately and use for a lifetime
- 4 quarterly emails with powerful prompts to help you stay on track and achieve your goals throughout the year
Join us to design your best year yet! Register Now
Don't delay, limited spots are available and we do not plan to offer this public workshop again until 2023.
To learn more, visit: https://designpathways.org/design-your-best-year