How project management and strategy development can boost your conservation impact
Watch WildTeam UK learning specialist Beth Robinson, talk to journalist Kathleen Retourne from What Does The Giraffe Say Media on how their courses can boost your conservation impact.
This interview was streamed live on Facebook to discuss how to grow and develop your conservation career and the challenges faced in the current Covid-19 climate.
What Does The Giraffe Say Media (WDTGS) is a live streaming interview service who aim to reconnect conservation organisations with their audience and boost awareness. The interviews appear simultaneously on both the organisations page and the WDTGS page to increase participation.
If you're pressed for time and interested in specific answers, you can navigate to a particular question from the timings below:
- 00:00 - Introduction to Beth
- 5:46 - How WildTeam UK provide skills to improve conservation impact
- 7:56 - Using strategy development and project management to improve productivity
- 11:08 - Adapting to a Covid-19 environment and the rise of online training
- 16:56 - Standing out in a competitive industry and the importance of making connections
- 21:06 - The pros/cons of volunteering
- 26:23 - Course accreditation and industry recognition
If your organisation would like to be interviewed by What Does The Giraffe Say Media then please visit our Facebook page to discuss further.