Date: 19 June 2021
- 13:00-16:30 / Indonesia time
- 14:00-17:30 / Taiwan time
- Introduction to the host SuaveArt and their work in Leuser, and how they work towards increasing ecological awareness through art and education.
- Botany lesson: learn to see the diversity and unique features of leaves, flowers, and fruit. We will learn about what key characteristics should be observed when trying to draw plants and distinguish between species.
- Drawing lesson: how to approach drawing plants
- Practice: Participants will draw during a relaxed, casual drawing session
- Sharing: participants will share their drawings, explaining (if they want!) what inspired them
Participants will be required to bring a plant of their own. This will be used to compare with the plants I'm the lesson (what shape are your leaves, etc) and will be the specimen they draw. Can be any plant.
Participants will have a chance at the beginning to share their plant and explain any personal connection they have to it.
The targeted group are 1) people who like art, want to learn 2) don't know much about nature. OPEN FOR PUBLIC.
See more details here: https://fb.me/e/BtD6ut2b