Hi, Chloe here!
Hello from me, and the Dialogue Matters team
Hello WildHub community! I'm Chloe, and I work as a Stakeholder Dialogue Coordinator at Dialogue Matters in Kent, UK. My background is environmental, having graduated with a marine biology degree last year, but I'm especially interested by the human/environmental interface. Which is where my work at Dialogue Matters comes in.
The team are experts in stakeholder participation and passionate about helping people influence decisions that affect them. The main focus of our work is the environment. We...
- Run stakeholder engagement process that help people with different interests negotiate and find ways forward that benefit people, places, climate, nature and livelihoods, over the long-term.
- Deliver training to inspire and skill others to run good quality stakeholder processes.
- Hold conferences so people can share best practice and innovative solutions.
- Transform how projects and organisations engage with others, and provide advice and guidance on good practice.
- Work with projects that are focused at all scales from local, to national, continental and most recently global and worked in the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Work with projects that focus on better and sustainable management of land, rivers, coast or sea and on specific topics such as climate change, or food and water security.
We are also a small and close-knit team who are currently missing the office atmosphere and all working from home - so it's great to virtually meet so many people through WildHub! I look forward to connecting with you all. And if you want to find out more about Dialogue Matters, you can find our webpage here: https://dialoguematters.co.uk/