We are very excited to announce the launch of a brand new best practice and training course: Monitoring and Evaluation for Wildlife Conservation.
Monitoring and evaluation are essential for assessing the success of a conservation project, reporting to stakeholders and improving the success of future projects. Our new Monitoring and Evaluation for Wildlife Conservation training course and best practice will give you the skills to plan and report on monitoring and evaluation activities for any type of conservation project.
- Define project success in terms of results, objectives, and tolerance limits
- Set indicators to track progress and assess project success
- Plan monitoring activities to track changes in the situation
- Plan evaluation activities to assess how impact was achieved and how much impact was due to the project
- Report impact using diagrams and charts.