Requesting Recipes for Success
How are you influencing the conservation sector? We can all learn from others' experiences, so we are creating a recipe book about making a positive impact based on lessons you've learned and would love to hear from you!
We are gathering recipes for success for the harvest season, and we’d love to hear from you. How are you positively impacting the people and world around you? Topics to explore include:
- Lessons you have learned through your work in conservation
- Tips and tricks on making an impact
- Case studies from particular projects
- How mindset rubs off on behavior
You can also think about:
- Lessons that benefit the wider conservation community and people working on specific projects
- Information you wish you knew when you first started that could be useful to current professionals
- Gaps in knowledge or action within the conservation sector
At the end of this year’s WildHub festival, we will share a link to a recipe book made from all the responses we gather. Please comment below, or send a direct message with any stories or advice you’d like to contribute. Thank you!